Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A New Addition...

The new addition to my Pyrex Family. I picked this little pretty up in Branson last Friday. Read about my other Pyrex and collection here.  Highlights: unusual (ie hard to find) pattern in my favorite color, original lid (also rare), and small size. It was Pyrex Love at first site...



If you're as enamored by vintage Pyrex as I am, you must check out Pyrex Love.  These people are serious about their Pyrex.

PS - Always a good gift idea for me - as my Bestie proved a few weeks ago.  She found me a little solid blue mixing bowl that matched a set I have as a 'Pick-Me-Up' gift - and it worked!

What I'm Reading:  Catherine The Great by Robert K. Massie and The Mill River Recluse by Darcie Chan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your two-cents!