Monday, October 4, 2010

One for you...and one for you...

Well hello there! Have we met? I'm Jen...

Oh wait, that's right - it just feels like we're strangers. Well, I'm working hard to get us all caught up. Let's see...what is important for me to tell you???

First, I've moved from the St. Louis area to THE 'tourist destination' of SW Missouri. And it's interesting to say the very least. BUT I find my new little house has a perfect place to display those which are my Pyrex Loves!


Can't you just see them smiling at you? Aren't they pretty? It makes me happy that I have a really nice place to show them off to the world. Or at least y'all :).

Since I've had a break from work, I've been working hard on little projects for all. If you remember, I bragged about the purse I made myself here and about the one I would do for my favorite Auntie! Well, I whipped it out one afternoon and it turned out fabulous if I do say so myself.



And finally, my bestie is having a little buddy in November (well, maybe I just consider him my little buddy!) so I've been busy making baby presents. For her shower I made two bibs, two burp clothes, and two onesies. But I really think this one is the best of the lot. I mean - does it get any cuter than this little guy?

So that's what I've been keeping myself busy with during this brief respite from travel. And you know - I've had a few changes in my life recently, so I decided to splurge and do something for myself as well! So I'm working on some pillowcases for me, stay tuned for pictures of the finished project! Other exciting news - I was asked to put together some pieces for consignment at a quilt store in Cape Fair! What do you think - should I jump in to this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your two-cents!