Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Year of the Slump

For anyone that follows sports, particularly baseball, you know what a slump means. As a devoted Cardinals fan (please don't hate those of you that prefer blue uniforms), I totally understand how a player can be up one game and down the next three with seemingly no explanation. Well, ladies and gentlemen, I have been in a bit of slump. For almost a year. As I wrote in my blog last October, I'd had a lot of changes in my life. It seems I let them overwhelm my creativity, became focused on work and abandoned my blog.

Recently, though, I've been working my way out of my slump. I recently moved to Springfield to be closer to my friends and the airport (sadly, work never goes away). As I'm becoming more settled in my new place and spending quality time with my friends, I'm again finding my creativity. And finally, after many weeks of Coffee, Crafties, and Besties (read about it here), I finished a project.


It's not much, but it's finished and it's mine. Yes - that's right, this dainty little tea towel is an addition for the kitchen of the Prince Haus. And I feel so relieved to have jumped this hurdle and started creating again. So, I'm officially out of my slump and back to blogging. And anxious to share my thoughts with everyone again. Hopefully, I'll hit a home run in the next few games!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your two-cents!